Don't knee-jerk
Please don't comment without first watching.
My old buddy Joe Rogan even shows up on here
I know some people far, far wiser than I am who agree with much of what is covered here.
There are 12 parts in all.
YouTube - The Obama Deception Part 1/12
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
I'm not endorsing the views of the film.
I find it interesting and thought I'd let any who might also find it interesting a chance to watch.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
Conspiracy theories+ Obama, they do that with every pres with the NWO. That's what I got from the "trailer". I watched it, looks just like the Zietgeist movie. They're always interesting, but tin-foil hat stuff...I've never been a believer in the New World Order conspiracy.
I'm not saying not to watch it. I plan on watching all the parts, "documentaries" like that have always interested me.
Bookmarks